FDDI’S INTERNATIONAL TESTING CENTRE (ITC), NOIDA
The International Testing Center is a state-of-the-art facility established under German collaboration with the PFI Germany and with Bally, Switzerland. The center specializes in testing of leather products, footwear, footwear components, textile products & miscellaneous articles made up of plastics. In fact, it is the first facility of its own kind in whole of Asia to receive the coveted international accreditation from the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle DAkkS, Germany (link http://dakks.de/en/content/accredited-bodies-dakks?Regnr=D-PL-11339-01-00) for ISO 17025.
At International Testing Centre s quality means maintaining the highest international standards of quality control. Accuracy, comprehensiveness and confidentiality is our mantra in order to attain and retain customer satisfaction, faith and confidence in our abilities.
ITC’s services represent an unmatched blend combining expertise with contemporary technology and modern equipment. Besides, it also possesses the flexibility to address a company’s unique individual requirement.
The International Testing Center offers a comprehensive range of physical and chemical tests on a variety of materials and products. It has a full complement of state of art testing equipment, all calibrated to the most demanding industry standards.
MATERIALS & PRODUCTS COVERED
- Presently, the following materials and products are covered
- Leather for Footwear & Garments
- Textile and Fabrics
- Complete Footwear, Components & Allied Materials
- Automobile (Parts & Accessories)
- Ageing and Weathering Tests
- Banned Chemicals including Disperse Dyes
NORMS & STANDARDS
- The tests at the laboratories are conducted as per various standards depending on the customer’s requirement.
- Shoes and Allied Trades Research Association (SATRA)
- Specifications provided by individual buyers
- Deutsch Institute fur Nor mung (DIN Norms)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO Norms)
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- ISO 20344/20345/203446/20347: 2011 Safety/Protective /occupational Footwear Norms
- Australian and Canadian/ American Norms for Safety Shoes Testing
- RENAULT D47 1431 (Artificial Light at High & Medium Temperature)
- RENAULT D47 1122 (Artificial Light at Low Temperature)